Friday 27 October 2017

How To Install Terminator On Mac

Terminator Installation on Mac  

What is "terminator"?

Terminator is used to have multiple terminals in one window. It is used to arrange multiple window in a terminal. It is inspired by programs such as gnome-multi-term, quadkonsole, etc. in that the main focus is arranging terminals in grids (tabs is the most common default method, which Terminator also supports). More details are available at: https://gnometerminator.blogspot.com/p/introduction.html

Installation
  • Start Terminal by pressing command+space then type terminal and press Enter key
  • Install homebrew

    ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" < /dev/null 2> /dev/null
  • Install terminator

    brew install terminator
Now, terminator is ready to use!

3 comments:

  1. Terminator is a useful tool for multi-tasking but when I went to use this on terminator was running on my macbook, I went to upgrade my iOS of my iPhone and then it received an error called iPhone Error 4013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.mac reparieren berlin

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright @ 2013 Appychip.

Designed by Appychip & YouTube Channel